Volunteer to man the helpline:
- At AASRA we offer support from professionally trained and skilled volunteers.
- The volunteers are selected with great care, chosen for their ability to listen with empathy and understanding.
- Each volunteer has to undergo training for a minimum of six months before they can start dealing with callers.
Volunteer for publicity and fundraising:
- Help us spread awareness!
- Students can talk about and represent AASRA in their schools and colleges.
- Bloggers can blog about us in their community, link us or help advertise Aasra by giving us a small space in their blog or website.
- Alternatively, a volunteer can use their Twitter/Facebook or any other social networking platform to promote Aasra among friends and family.
- A volunteer can direct potential donors to AASRA.
- As for Corporates, we would be thrilled if you can adopt Aasra as a part of your "Corporate Social Responsibility".